Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Growin' Girls

Caroline is still crazy about her baby sister and ALWAYS wants to help, here she's helping Avery sit up and play, but Avery doesn't need help sitting up anymore, she's doing that all on her own now!


Caroline and Avery rocking before bedtime, two sleepy girls.


Avery got to spend a couple of days with her good friend across the street, Zachary, while her regular baby sitter took some time off.


"see, I can sit all by myself when my big sissy lets me!"


Future piano player?

Loving the exersaucer (with bow on head so everybody will stop calling her a boy!)

Caroline just finished her 1st week at Northside Baptist Preschool and is loving it! Here she is posing before going in on her 1st day...such a big girl!

And waiting in the drop off area before going to her classroom. I didn't go all the way to her classroom with her because she was doing so well and I didn't want to chance any tears leaving her in the classroom (from her or me.)


2 comments:

Grandma said...

Iluv my girls and cannot wait to see them again. Hope Caroline has another good week at school. Avery will be there, too, before we know it.

Gina said...

love the new pics, especially the one of avery in the tutu! she is getting so big. glad caroline is liking preschool. hope to see y'all soon :)