Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We celebrated a beautiful Easter Sunday. Caroline and I went to church, then we all had lunch with some neighbors and supper with more friends.

Below is my Azalea Belle posing in her Easter dress at grandma's house last weekend. She looks so grown up!

Yesterday we went to a Spring Fling where Caroline did pony ride, hay ride, egg hunt and jumped and slid on a bunch of inflatables. She played hard and then rode the lawn mower with daddy when she got home which put her right to sleep.


Last weekend we visited Grandma and grandpa. It was Avery's first trip and she did good. She started sleeping through the night a few days before our trip and I was worried the trip may interrupt her progress, but it did not!


Caroline is modeling a shirt Grandma and Grandpa gave her, it says "wild"... I agree.

Avery met Granny Lura for the first time and a couple of other family friends too.

Cousin Lydia could not get enough of Avery which was very different than when her other cousins were little babies. She was really good with her though and enjoyed feeding her.

Caroline and Avery after a good FULL night's sleep, Caroline is ready for some of Grandpa's blueberry pancakes.

This is my last week at home with Avery before I have to return to work. :( I'm not looking forward to leaving her at all, but I have found a good sitter who is going to keep Avery at her house, so I feel confident that she will be in good hands.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Love those precious girls. I will be ready to see them next weekend!

Leslie said...

I love the Easter pictures....I hope you can keep up with regular updates once you go back to work! See you on Friday!

Gina said...

i hope you have enjoyed your last week of maternity leave. great pics of the girls. looking forward to this weekend :-)

Nancy said...

Very impressed with Travis's gardening skills! It's fun to have some other gardeners in the family. But this tomato indifference is very puzzling. We can suggest some heirloom varities and some interesting tomato combinations that will excite your taste buds and make you tomato lovers. Wonderful to see Avery growing, too, and Caroline taking pride in her harvest. Much love to all!