Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

We love Gabba!

I couldn't pass up this singing DJ Lance hat with glassess at Target yesterday. It's from Caroline's favorite TV show Yo Gabba Gabba. She really does like it more than you might think from this picture.

And I think it's cool too. And so does Travis!Her birthday party is going to have a Gabba theme this year too, maybe Travis can dress up like DJ Lance if we can only find a bright orange unitard in his size now...

I've also been meaning to post a few pictures from Fit for Fun with Carl and Alex a couple of weeks ago. Caroline has been there several times before but this was my first time going with her. It's a great place for her age group and she had a blast as usual, especially getting to spend time with her old pals.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm not sure if we can make it to the party now...I'm trying to keep Brayden out of the Gabba world =) The hat looks good on all of you though...and I definitely think Travis should dress up as DJ Lance.

Grandma said...

I know Grandpa would love to have one, too! It's just his style. My, how Carl and Alex have grown; they are super handsome boys.

Gina said...

what a cute Gabba family!!