Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome!



I've decided to try something new.........rather than sending pictures through Snapfish, I'll try updating a family blog every now and then in an attempt to keep up with how much Caroline is changing and growing everyday! (And if there's anything worth mentioning about me or Travis, I'll post that as well :-) )


As of today, Caroline is walking, running, talking (she can say a few words, some much more clearly than others), climbing, jumping, etc .............. she is full of energy all the time and very curious.




She couldn't resist Trixie's cat carrier which was out after her trip to the vet the other day. Luckily Trixie didn't pee in there like she usually does!! After snapping this picture, Travis had to unscrew the top to get Caroline out....she was stuck and not very happy about it!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It's about time you made a blog! I love the picture of her in Trixie's crate...how did she get stuck? Aren't they about the same size? =) See you on Saturday.

Gina said...

I think you'll like blogging. I'm definitely adding y'all to my favorites. Cute pics!

dawnmarie said...

Love the pictures of Caroline!! She is growing so fast. Love the one of her in Trixie's crate! LOL!!

Can't wait to see more.

Lots of love, Dawn

The Three of Us said...

This is the funniest picture EVER!!!
I am so glad you are doing a blog, that way i can see Caroline..
Next time you come to Smithfield we should get the girls together!!!!

molly

ps.. i'm going to put a link to your blog on mine, if that isn't ok let me know.